Friday, May 13, 2011

REVIEW OF VIBE GUM

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 40 MILLIGRAMS PER PIECE.
RATING: 8 OUT OF 10.

I enjoy free time as much as the next guy, in fact I probably like it more than the next guy. But free time gets in the way of this blog. During my free time, I surf the Internet, play video games, play basketball, the whole nine yards. One thing I don't do is review energy products.  So here I am, away from my free time, to review an energy gum. It's called Vibe and it has the most unique packaging of any gum. Instead of coming in a blister pack, the gum comes in a metal tube, about the same size as a cigar. The tube encapsulates 10 pieces, each having a fair bit of caffeine. The gum itself is about the size of a nickel and is blue on one side and white on the other. Biting into them, I got a chalky flavor that was followed up with a surprisingly good taste. I chew two pieces and not once did I want to spit them out. They actually had a good flavor, which is rare in energy gums. As I type this review, I realize that I actually haven't taken a look at the energy blend. I know there is 40 milligrams of caffeine per piece, but is there anything else? Yes! It has panax ginseng and guarana added to the mix. It even has the antioxidant butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA). I consumed about a Red Bull's worth of caffeine by chewing two pieces. In about 10 minutes I was awakened and revived. We had a ridiculous thunderstorm last night that kept me up for hours. I like thunderstorms, but I enjoy being awake in first hour a lot more. Final Rating: 8 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. I think that energy drinks are bad for human health but if a person knows that it gonna have to do so many things in one day an don't sleep so well it may need one of those. So if u gone to drink an energy drink do it but be careful. Also great blog keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...