Tuesday, January 26, 2010

REVIEW OF RIP IT POWER SUGAR FREE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.8 OUT OF 10.

This is going to be my second review on a sugar free Rip It Energy Drink. When I reviewed the original Rip It I had an extremely hard time figuring out the taste. This was not so with the Rip It Power Sugar Free. As soon as the liquid hit my palate, I immediately thought of Bawls Guarana Exxtra. If that doesn't sum up the taste for you then this will. Rip It has a crisp, clean taste that really has no flavor except for some artificial sweeteners. Now, let's see what makes this tick: 4 milligrams of vitamin c, 800 micrograms of folic acid, 12 micrograms of vitamin b12, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 200 milligrams of caffeine, 200 milligrams of inositol, and 20 milligrams of guarana seed extract. So that is 2,420.814 milligrams and a total of 7 energy enhancing ingredients. Yes the blend could use a little work, but for the most part it's ok. After slamming down the can, I got a moderate boost that lasted about 3 hours. The kick was definately not as strong as the original Rip It, but that was because I had not built up a tolerance to caffeine. So, to conclude this very, very short review I will rate this a 7.8 out of 10. I am also going to tell you what drinks I will be reviewing in the future. I will review Rockstar Sugar Free and there seems to be some brand new flavors of AMMO Energy Shot on the way so I will be the first to review those.

3 comments:

  1. it is a great drink11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I enjoyed it. You are also the 300th comment on this website.

      Delete
  2. I rather have the Arizona AZ low carb energy drink than this because it gives me energy but without feeling jittery. Dollar tree sells rip it and the 99 cent store sells the AZ drink

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...