Sunday, November 08, 2009

REVIEW OF BOM DIA TRANSCEND


CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.

RATING: 7 OUT OF 10.

I have to be honest about this one: I have never heard of Bom Dia until today. Bom Dia is an energy drink that is based on the amazing berry called Acai. Interesting enough, most people don't know how to pronounce Acai. Well, it is pronounced Uh-Sah-EE. So there, now you know. Bom Dia comes in a 11.5 ounce plastic bottle and the liquid inside is a deep purple. The taste is very pleasant. I don't know how to describe it besides saying it tastes like Acai Juice. If you are sick of the sticky, syrupy flavor you get from Monster or Red Bull, then give this a try. Bom Dia also has a nice little energy blend to go along with the great taste. It has 300 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 300 percent daily value of vitamin b12, green tea, l-theanine, and guarana. Now, I know that guarana is basically natural caffeine but I have no idea how much caffeine is in this thing. After reading the ingredients I noticed that guarana is the 3rd ingredient and this thing also has taurine in it. So, did this give me a nice kick? Well, it was hard to tell. I even forgot I had it so that is a problem right there. I didn't expect this thing to give me tons of energy and I was right, it gave me next to zero energy. So, to conclude, I will give Bom Dia Transcend a rating of 7 out of 10 because of the nice taste and health benefits.

2 comments:

  1. wow imuist try this. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing. But don't much energy for this drink.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...