Sunday, March 20, 2011

REVIEW OF BUZZ BITES MINT

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 100 MILLIGRAMS PER PIECE.

RATING: 9 OUT OF 10.

It's been a very long time since I've had the opportunity to review something from Vroom Foods. Vroom makes great products like Foosh Mints and Buzz Bites Chocolates. Today, I will be reviewing the mint flavor of Buzz Bites. To start off, the packaging is almost exactly the same as the regular Buzz Bites, except it's green instead of red. Each chocolate contains 100 milligrams of caffeine. I popped two in my mouth and got a wonderful combination mint and rich chocolate. I thought this was going to be chalky and bitter, but it was simply out of this world. The mint complemented the chocolate perfectly. Definitely an A in my book. Buzz Bites are powered by a combination of 10 percent daily value of thiamin, 10 percent daily value of niacin, 10 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 20 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 75 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 100 milligrams of caffeine, ginseng, and taurine. It's got the basic energy product package: caffeine, ginseng, taurine, and b vitamins. Wonderful. Like I mentioned earlier, I popped in two chocolates which gave me a hit of 200 milligrams of caffeine. My caffeine intake has decreased a lot since I began taking Attention Deficit Disorder medication, so when I had a couple Buzz Bites, it rocked my socks off. Seriously, if you quit caffeine for a few weeks and then drink an energy drink, the effect will be stellar. I was in a good mood and singing (very badly) to my favorite tunes. It's a fantastic buzz and I highly recommend this product. You can buy it from Vroom Foods or from Chemical Evolution. 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...