Sunday, April 18, 2010

REVIEW OF ABB SPEED STACK PUMPED N.O. GRAPE BLAST

Courtesy of American Body Building
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 300 MILLIGRAMS PER 22 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 8.3 OUT OF 10.

A few days ago I reviewed the fruit punch flavor of this drink so I thought it would be a good time to review the grape flavor. I thought the fruit punch flavor was pretty good so will the grape be just as good? Well, I screwed off the top and took a sniff. It smelled almost exactly like grape flavored cough syrup. The drink even had a medicinal flavor when I took a sip. The flavor is best described as a sweet, syrupy, and medicinal grape flavor. It wasn't bad but it certainly wasn't the greatest tasting energy drink. So, since this is a hardcore energy drink it should have a lot of caffeine and other energy enhancing ingredients. You would be right about that one. It has 5,000 milligrams of glycerol, 3,000 milligrams of l-arginine, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, 290 milligrams of anhydrous caffeine, and 50 milligrams of guarana extract. The total amount of caffeine from all sources is an intense 300 milligrams. I would say this drink has a very nice energy blend. It doesn't have a lot of ingredients, but it does have a ton of the ones it does have. Ok, now we can move on to the best part of this drink: The kick. Since this is supposed to be used in the gym, I thought I would do just that. I drank around half of this while on my 1 mile warm-up jog. I chugged a little bit more and started pounding out some grueling weights. My workout lasted much longer than I expected and I was doing extra reps for each set (15 reps for 3 sets instead of 10 reps for 3 sets). On top of that I finished with some free weights, push-ups, and crunches. Needless to say, I was exhausted after my workout. I finished off the rest of the bottle and went home. This drink did help me get through a tough workout and I give it credit for that. I also give it props for the nice energy blend. The only thing I would change would be the medicinal grape flavor. 8.3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...