Tuesday, May 22, 2012

REVIEW OF KILLER BUZZ HYBRID

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.



RATING: 7.3 OUT OF 10.


     Over the past few days, some incredible events have taken place in my life. First and foremost, last Thursday was the last day of my high school career and on May 21, 2012, I received my high school diploma. Now I have the entire summer to do review as many energy drinks as possible. Also, Addicted 2 Energy is soaring, and it appears that we will break 10,000 views in a month for the first time in the site's history. With that said, let's get started with the review of Killer Buzz Hybrid.

     Killer Buzz Hybrid comes in a silver/red/black aluminum can and has a flavor that is described as "a mongrel mix of beneficial berries." Eager to try out this berry flavored drink, I cracked the can and took a gulp. I was hit with an unidentifiable amalgamation of berries, and I had difficulties trying to figure out which berries were actually used. Nevertheless, I thought that this flavor of Killer Buzz went down the hatch pretty easily.

     Inside each can of Killer Buzz, you get 170 percent daily value of vitamin b2, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b5, 360 percent daily value of vitamin b6, and 200 percent daily value of vitamin b12. Of course, it also contains taurine, 17 amino acids, caffeine (200 milligrams), and inositol. It could use a little work, but it's a decent energy blend.

    Fortunately, this flavor of Killer Buzz succeed in providing me with the pick-me-up I needed to get through the day. Obviously, it wasn't the most powerful energy drink I've ever consumed, but it provided a medium level boost that anyone could enjoy. All in all, it was a solid performance by Killer Buzz.

     When I first reviewed Killer Buzz on May 9, I said that I may enjoy the other flavors more than the original. With this Hybrid flavor, that definitely seems to be the case. Killer Buzz Hybrid tastes better than the original, and still provides that adequate effectiveness. I'm not sure where you can find this drink on the shelves, but if you come across it, it's worth the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...