Monday, June 18, 2012

REVIEW OF COWBOY UP

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 250 MILLIGRAMS PER 11.2 OUNCE BOTTLE.
Courtesy of Cowboy Up Energy


RATING: 7.7 OUT OF 10.



     Cowboy Up is one of those drinks that when you see its package, you know you have to buy it. When I first saw the review, I instantaneously went to find the company contact info, just so I could get a hold of the neat bottle-can. Cowboy Up is made by a couple of ranchers from New Mexico, and is true fuel for the hard-working American. While I can not say I am a hard working American, I still enjoy this drink.

     It lists apple juice among the ingredients, and obviously, that is what it tasted like. Upon contact with the palate, I saw a nice, crisp kinda apple juice flavor, something I've never had in energy drink, and very unique to me. Upon bigger swallows it started showing a bit more of a different taste, something as my brother described as beer, even though I didn't taste that. I do ,however, like this drink and must admit to it being one of my favorites of the year.

     According to the info provided to me, the drink contains 250 mgs of caffeine, which is pretty darn good. Along with the B-vitamins, L-theanine, Acetyl, L-carnitine, Hyperzine-A, and griffonia seed extract, I was left with a nice 3-4 hour buzz,which wasn't what I expected. It was a moderate rush, and it works well for those who don't want something more hardcore.

     With a great taste, a good buzz, and a really sweet container, Cowboy Up stands out as one of my favorite drinks of the year. It was a surprising one, as I had set the standards to average, but it exceeded. I recommend this drink to anyone.


Reviewed By Dylan

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Dylan is a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder is they are still in business. I remember buying a large number of these in El Paso, TX back in 2012 or 2013 at 50 cents a bottle, due to a local Chevron store closing. I have to admit it had a unique effect, an oddly strange put positive stimulating effect, unlike RedBull or the other multiple never-ending choices in the energy drink industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if ya can still get these

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...