Sunday, May 03, 2009

REVIEW OF NO FEAR




CAFFEINE CONTENT: 174 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10


This is my review of No Fear Super Energy Supplement. Let me start with the fact that this is my first 16 ounce can and my first mainstream review. With that in mind, here is how it went: I did not drink the whole 16 ounce can but no worry, I still managed to calculate the caffeine total which was around 130.5 milligrams(the full can is 174 milligrams). So the taste was pretty good. It had a nice fruit flavor with a pleasant but a little strong sour aftertaste. I noticed a tingling sensation on my lips that was from God knows what. So the taste was pretty good but what about the kick? For 130.5 mg of caffeine, it was not that good. I do not know if energy drinks do not work for me or if I need even more caffeine. After all, this is the most caffeine I have ever reviewed. On a positive side, It did increase my endurance a little but there was no sitting energy. Sitting energy means that you are doing nothing and you are very energized. For this, I had to make it work again by getting involved in physical activity. All in all, I give this drink a 7.5 out of 10 because the kick was not all that good. Maybe if I drink the full 16 ounces, the rating would go up to 8.0 because the taste was pretty good.


4 comments:

  1. Try it over ice! I find its flavor superior to all. Problem is that it has become difficult to find here in the Silicon Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, but can't find them anywhere! Does anyone know where to order them from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard No Fear was discontinued a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was discontinued. The company filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy on February 25, 2011. All of the online stores that stock it are out of the drink. It's a pity because it was pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...