Saturday, October 17, 2009

REVIEW OF VENOM BLACK MAMBA


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 165 MILLIGRAMS PER 16.9 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 6.3 OUT OF 10.

So, for my 90th review, I will review Venom Black Mamba. Venom is made by Dr. Pepper Seven Up and it comes in a sturdy, red and black, 16.9 ounce bottle. Actually, it's more of a bottle and can mixed together. As far as taste, Venom is a Red Bull Clone but different in a way. Perhaps it is because it is more gummy, or maybe more sweet. It also has a very strong smell to it which reminded me of a cherry sucker or cherry candy. The color is the same amber color you get with Monster or Red Bull. So, before we can go to the kick, what's in this thing? Well, it has 1.7 milligrams of riboflavin, 20 milligrams of niacin, 2 milligrams of vitamin b6, 6 micrograms of vitamin b12, 200 milligrams of ginseng extract, and a 3,000 milligram energy blend consisting of taurine, l-carnitine, caffeine, guarana, inositol, glucurononlactone, and maltodextrin. Caffeine content is rated at 165 milligrams per 16.9 ounce can. As for the kick, well there wasn't much of one. I got a decent kick that lasted for about 90 minutes and then I crashed. I don't know about you, but crashing over an energy drink is pretty rare for me. Perhaps it is because of the 59 grams of sugar but I doubt it. Anyway, to conclude I will give Venom Black Mamba a rating of 6.3 out of 10 because the taste wasn't too bad but the kick let me down.

2 comments:

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...