Wednesday, August 10, 2011

REVIEW OF ICHILL

CAFFEINE CONTENT: NONE.

RATING: 9.4 OUT OF 10.

In the world of relaxation beverages, what's better? A drink or a shot? They both have their strengths and weaknesses.  Drinks such as Drank are sweet and delicious, but the ingredients enter your system much more slowly. Shot may not taste as pleasant, but the effects will be stronger. For this review, we will be trying out a shot called iChill. iChill comes in a blue 2 ounce bottle. The flavor is quite sweet, yet surprisingly good for a shot. It's hard to tell what the actual flavor is, because it's not some artificial berry flavor like most shots. iChill has a promising anti-energy blend, and it looks a little something like this: 10 milligrams of valerian root, 10 grams of rose hips, and 5 milligrams of melatonin. Of course there is also 100 percent daily value of 4 b vitamins. Just to give you an idea of just how promising this is, Drank has 2 milligrams of Melatonin for a 16 ounce can. This has over twice that amount in only 2 ounces. So naturally, you probably think it works. In a word, yes. 30 minutes after consuming the contents of the bottle, I became quite mellow, and eventually had to go upstairs to my bedroom. I browsed the internet on my iPod until I could fight the fatigue no longer and had to go to sleep. Usually anti-energy drinks will calm me down, but I can usually fight off the tiredness. You can pretty much forget doing that with iChill. With a pleasant flavor, plenty of melatonin, and a very nice effect, the iChill anti-energy shot is one of the finest relaxation drinks I've had to date. 9.4 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Avery,
    We have this ichill drink readily available in the 7-11 stores. I wasn't pleased with the taste, I always feel rushed to swallow it. The taste of chemicals is pronounced. However, it does what it is intended to do, put me to sleep fast. I always get a headache the following day after consuming an anti energy drink.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...