Tuesday, March 02, 2010

REVIEW OF UBERSHOT


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 210 MILLIGRAMS PER 2 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 9.8 OUT OF 10.

I believe this is my first review of an energy drink that is manufactured outside of the United States. It is made in the United Kingdom and it is called Ubershot. First off, the packaging design is top notch. Ubershot went out on a limb by making the bottle metal instead of cheap plastic like most energy shots. I was a little worried about what this might taste like since it is a shot and they don't normally taste good. When I took my first sip I got a nice berry flavor with no bitterness and the flavor wasn't too harsh. This is actually a very good tasting shot and I downed the last ounce and a half without a problem. Ubershot doesn't stop at great taste. It also has a nice energy enhancing ingredients list. It has 36 milligrams of niacin, 12 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 400 micrograms of folic acid, 10 milligrams of vitamin b6, 85 micrograms of vitamin b12, 1,050 milligrams of taurine, 630 milligrams of glucuronolactone, 210 milligrams of caffeine, 210 milligrams of n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, 160 milligrams of malic acid, and 50 milligrams of l-carnitine. So that is a hefty 11 energy enhancing ingredients and 2,368.485 milligrams. In fact upon looking at the actual ingredient list, it appears that this drink is pretty much just solid energy. Ubershot comes in at 58 milliliters making it 2 milliliters less than most energy shots. If you are an ounces fan then it is 1.96121 United States ounces and 2.04131 United Kingdom ounces. But enough number and math stuff, onto the kick. After about 15 minutes I started to think that the drink was going to be an absolute fail. And then in the following 5 minutes I started to feel it working. This is a pretty powerful shot in my honest opinion. I was extremely focused and alert for 4 hours and 30 minutes. My mind was cruising along at well over 120 miles per hour. And at the end of the 4.5 hours the shot slowly wore off without any crash to speak of. I highly recommend you try this shot for yourself. If you live in the United States then I am afraid it is pretty hard to get them. If you live in the United Kingdom then you can either get them at Harvey Nichols, Waitrose, or the Ubershot store for £19.99 per 12 pack. Well that about wraps it up and it's time to give this bad boy a rating. I think this one deserves a nice big 9.8 out of 10.

9 comments:

  1. the bottle looks cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is one of the best bottle designs I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come it is not in states yet???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not quite sure about that one. It is a great shot and I think it should be available in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ubershot will launch in the states in April 2010, they will start with Amazon and other major online retailers before going to the stores. Check for news on our Facebook fan page:

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/UBERSHOT?ref=ts

    Thanks!

    Uber Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, but i find more addictive than cigarettes! I dont sleep anymore :)

    Why is there not a review of monster ripper? it is the best tasting energy drink on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in the United States and Monster Ripper is called Monster M-80 in the United States. It is the same drink, just a different name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a box on amazon. They are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Ubershot is one of my favorite energy shots. Better than 5 Hour, although I have never tried 5 Hour Extra Strength.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...