Tuesday, October 06, 2009

REVIEW OF EUPHORIC POMEGRANATE PASSION FRUIT


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.1 OUT OF 10.

I can not believe I found this drink and guess where I found it? Go ahead, guess. Nope, you're wrong. I got it at D and W Fresh Market. After some thought, I decided to try the pomegranate passion fruit flavor. So, this thing tastes just okay as it has an interesting yet dull infusion of passion fruit and pomegranate. This drink also gives you cottonmouth otherwise known as an oral dryness. I actually had a hard time finish all 16 ounces. So, what is in Euphoric Pomegranate Passion Fruit? Well there is 140 milligrams of caffeine, 1,200 milligrams of taurine, 50 milligrams of ginseng extract, 80 milligrams of damiana leaf extract, 160 milligrams of inositol, 60 milligrams of maca root extract, 100 milligrams of suma root extract and 5 micrograms of vitamin b12. All in all, that is a 1,790 milligram energy blend which isn't too bad. The kick I got from this was pretty good but not amazing. It helped me get through Conceptual Physics and less excited classes such as Sophomore English. Overall, this drink isn't too bad. Sure the taste is dull but it has a pretty good energy blend and the kick almost makes up for the taste. Rating? 7.1 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...