Friday, April 20, 2012

REVIEW OF TEAM REALTREE OUTDOOR WHITE BUCK

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.


Courtesy of Team Realtree
RATING: 5.4 OUT OF 10.

     Back on NRG Drink Euphoria, I tried 2 of these drinks, and was ok with them fairly well, but now as I am more understanding of what to look for, I see these drinks weren't nearly as worthy of the kindness I gave them. White Buck is a fairly new flavor from the line, and one I haven't had the pleasure of finding until today, when I walked into a gas station, and this was the only energy drink they sold. Like the other varieties, White Buck has a nice looking bottle can. The design catches my attention well, and despite being more of a redneck-ish kind of design, it would be very appeal to anyone who may pass buy it on the shelf.

     Seeing as it was snow camouflage themed, I was hoping for it to be like Slap Frost, and have the chilling effect of menthol. That was not what I go at all. I was unfortunate to be in the possession of yet another low rate Red Bull clone. It has a slightly bitter taste, and an unpleasant gumminess to it. After a little while I began to enjoy it, but as it progressively warmed, it became quite harsh.

     There was no actual amounts given, but it has some caffeine, taurine, and some B vitamins. By going on what I experienced throughout my day, I got a slight lift from this drink, but nothing really to brag about. I don't see this very effective as an energy drink for the American outdoorsman, but I guess this drink is more for show anyways.

     Overall, this particular Team Realtree drink delivered once again as far as the can design goes. I was in no way in love with the taste, and the buzz was sub par. All in all, White Buck didn't deliver for me, and proved itself to be another makeshift Red Bull clone.


Reviewed by Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...