Wednesday, September 22, 2010

REVIEW OF GO FAST

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 162 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 8.7 OUT OF 10.


Just recently I received a "full" case of Go Fast Energy. Well, it was full until one of the cans exploded, and now I have 23 cans left. Actually, make that 22 since I just drank one this morning. The very first thing that popped out at me was this little medal. Apparently, this energy drink, Go Fast, has received the Superior Taste Gold Medal Award by the American Academy of Taste. That got me wondering. What is the American Academy of Taste? How prestigious is this award? Will my own expectations be met in the taste department? After a quick google search I did find a relatively small site on the American Masters of Taste. I'm not the greatest paraphraser so you might want to have a look at this site. So, with my expectations set higher than usual, I dove right in. Interestingly enough, on my first sip I couldn't figure out what the flavor was. When you sip it, it gives you cottonmouth, sort of like eating a lemon. And that's really all I can compare it to. It's definitely a citrus flavor that focuses more on lemon than any other citrus fruit. The real question is, would I give this an award for taste. The answer is simply no. But keep in mind, I am nowhere near the delicate palates of the American Academy of Taste. Don't take my word for it, buy some cans yourself and let me know what you think. I though it tasted quite good. Ok, here is Go Fast's energy blend: 200 percent daily value of vitamin b2, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 300 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 260 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 200 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 182 milligrams of ribose, 162 milligrams of caffeine, 500 milligrams of ginseng extract, 150 milligrams of guarana extract, 150 milligrams of gingko extract, 50 milligrams of inositol, and 100 milligrams of milk thistle herb extract. That totals out to be 13 energy enhancing ingredients and 3,294 milligrams. So, surely all of these lovely ingredients will give me a boost. To my surprise, it did. I slammed this drink before school started and I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Boy, I don't know what they put in this thing but the kick I received from this was definitely noticeable. It was nice and smooth with no jitters and it wasn't overpowering. I'm quite glad I still have almost a full case of this stuff left. To conclude, I enjoyed Go Fast. The kick was above average, the taste is great, and the blend is awesome. Rating? 8.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...