Thursday, July 02, 2009

REVIEW OF XS CHERRY BLAST


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 83 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.7 OUT OF 10.

Today I will be reviewing Cherry Blast from XS Energy Drink. This is my third review of XS so far and most of them have done well. Actually, I have given an average of 8.6 out of 10 for the past 5 reviews. Can XS Cherry Blast keep it up? Read on to find out. The flavor is fairly easy to describe. It's like if Red Bull made a cherry flavored drink then it would taste like this. It had the same tartness as Red Bull does. I'm not good with detecting fruit flavors so I just say it tasted fruity. So, the taste was pretty, well, tasty but how's that kick? XS Cherry Blast contains 83 milligrams of caffeine (the same as Red Bull) and it certainly did the trick for me. I wasn't hyper and jacked up but I felt like I was very alert and focused. I think it's ok that I forgot that I even had this drink. It is supposed to feel like that. It has been 3 hours since I drank it and I am still going strong. There is no crash because of the lack of sugar and carbs. So, if you love the taste of tart cherries, and want to have an energy drink and still be healthy? XS Cherry Blast is the drink for you! Rating? 8.7 out of 10. Sorry if the photo is small, it was the biggest one I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...