Saturday, December 19, 2009

REVIEW OF JOLT POWER COLA.

Courtesy of Jolt Energy
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 280 MILLIGRAMS PER 23.5 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 9.3 OUT OF 10!

Well, this is the biggest energy drink I have ever reviewed at 23.5 ounces. This drink comes in a huge battery can with a resealable top. The color inside is a dark caramel similar to other colas. This drink tastes just like any other cola only less syrupy. This is actually one of my favorites in terms of taste because I happen to be a fan of cola flavored beverages. There was absolutely no hint of any medicinal aftertaste. It was just a smooth, less syrupy cola flavored energy drink. Ok, so this bad boy has 3 servings but of course, I drank the whole thing. It contains a whopping 280 milligrams of caffeine, guarana, taurine, and a b vitamin complex. Not to shabby, especially the 280 milligrams of caffeine. This drink took me about 90 minutes to finish the whole thing and when I was done, the effect was pretty darn good. In fact, I am still feeling the 280 milligrams of caffeine surging through my veins. And at a price of about 2 dollars and 50 cents a can, it is a great deal too. So, it tastes awesome, has a nice energy blend (you can't go wrong with 280 milligrams of caffeine) and delivers a substantial boost of energy at a great price. I will give Jolt Power Cola a rating of 9.3 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...