Sunday, June 14, 2009

REVIEW OF ON GO LEMON LIME


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 177 MILLIGRAMS PER 2 OUNCE BOTTLE

RATING: 6 OUT OF 10


This is my review of the On Go lemon lime energy shot. The taste was a strong lemon flavor that really overpowered the lime because I didn't taste any. Overall not a bad drink as far as taste, but what about kick? This drink failed to deliver any results and I really think I might have taken it at the wrong time. I tried to think if if this thing gave my energy and it just didn't. It really frustrated me because it is 177 milligrams of caffeine in just 2 ounces and it failed to energize me. Not to good considering energy, not to good at all. So, I will give this a rating of 6 out of 10. And, in my rating system, that is not that good. Hopefully, it was because I took it at the wrong time but I highly doubt it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...