Sunday, December 12, 2010

REVIEW OF KRONIK DRAGON BERRY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 150 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10.


For today's review we have the Kronik Dragon Berry energy drink. I have had a few Kroniks in the past, and they have all done pretty well, each of them receiving an above average rating of 8.2. The last flavor of Kronik, before I indulge in the light versions, is the dragon berry flavor. It comes in a traditional red and black 16 ounce can with edgy and aggressive fonts. I must say, it does look just as good if not better than Rockstar Punched, which also comes in a red and black can. When I crack it open and take a sip, I am hit with a sweet and fruity flavor that goes down fairly smooth. I can immediately tell that they use high fructose corn syrup because it is a little syrupy and sticky. Compared to other fruity drinks I have had, this one is pretty good. I would put it above average, but not as good as Rockstar Punched, which I believe is the best tasting energy drink I have found up to now. The energy blend is the exact same as the rest of the regular versions: 200 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 500 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 160 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 100 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 200 milligrams of glucosamine, 150 milligrams of caffeine, 150 milligrams of glucuronolactone, 100 milligrams of panax ginseng root extract, 100 milligrams of guarana seed extract, 50 milligrams of inositol, 50 milligrams of milk thistle herb extract, and 50 milligrams of gingko biloba leaf extract. All of this comes at price. 260 calories, 62 grams of total carbohydrates, and 60 grams of sugars. The calorie count is one of the highest I have seen from a 16 ounce drink. Thankfully they do have light versions if you are watching your figure. But be careful of those artificial sweeteners. After downing the whole can, Kronik once again delivered a solid buzz. The high sugar content spikes you up and the caffeine and other ingredients take it from there. I felt more awake, and I felt that I was deadlier when playing Black Ops. To wrap it all up, the final sugared version of Kronik did pretty well. The taste was good, albeit a little sticky, and the kick is also nice. All that is left is to review the sugar free versions and then I will be the first to review all of their modern line-up. Rating: 8.2 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog post. i want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of viwe.Thank you!-I love to read this type of meterial Good and attractive information i take for it..thank you for posting such a Good artical.5 hour energy drink reviews You can see that i have a website.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...