Thursday, June 07, 2012

REVIEW OF GO FAST LEMONADE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 162 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.
Courtesy of Thirst Rate


RATING: 8.1 OUT OF 10. 



     In addition to its berry counter-part, Go Fast Lemonade impressed me way back in my NRG Drink Euphoria days. It was always one of my favorite lemonade energy drinks, and one of my favorites of the Go Fast line. I am super happy that I get to have these drinks again, seeing as they are some of my favorites, and I am quite happy to review them.

     On a taste stand point, it stands almost as high as the berry variation. The drink has a lot more tang to it than regular lemonade drinks, but that is what draws me in about it. And like any lemonade, it is quite refreshing on a hot summer afternoon. Just another example of how Go Fast makes great tasting drinks.

     As far as the buzz goes, it is the same as the earlier reviewed Berry variation. It has162 mgs of caffeine per 16 oz, and 1000 mgs of taurine, 250 mgs ginseng, and 75 mgs of guarana per 8 fl oz, plus the addition of B vitamins, inositol, milk thistle, ginkgo and more. Felt a good 3 and a half hours of buzz from this drink, and I was able to make it through the day. Overall, a pretty good kick for what i consider an average blend.

     Once again, Go Fast hits the nail on the head. A nice lemonade for a hot summer day that packs a kick. What more could you ask for? Loved this drink, as well as all the Go Fast drink line, and I really hope they come out with some more variations. The drinks are great, and it disappoints me I can't find them in stores.

Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...