Tuesday, June 30, 2009

REVIEW OF XYIENCE XENERGY CHERRY LIME


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8 OUT OF 10

This is the Official Energy Drink of the Ultimate Fighting Championship so I hope it does well. Xyience Xenergy Cherry Lime is one of those energy drinks that says the flavor right on the can so I kind of new what to expect. It tasted pretty much like Diet Cherry 7Up only a bit more diety, too diety for me. So, we have established that the taste was kinda good, although it would be better if it didn't taste so diety. The kick is actually something I wouldn't expect from an energy drink with 200 milligrams of caffeine. I mean, it was good lasting 3 hours but I would think something with that much caffeine would have done more. Oh well, at least I had energy do a bit of yard work. So, to conclude this very short review, I will give Xyience Xenergy an 8 out of 10 because of the diety taste and any kick lasting 3 or more hours is going to get a pretty good rating, regardless of its caffeine amount.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very informative article, keep the great blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kickstart your weekend with this amazing liquid from the house of Xyience. cherries and lime loaded with multivitamins is what makes it a total refresher. A 10 on 10 on this cool product. You can find it on http://bonvera.com/join/product/XY842885098037.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...