Wednesday, July 22, 2009

REVIEW OF GURU FULL ON LEMONADE






CAFFEINE CONTENT: ABOUT 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.5 OUT OF 10

I just love the name of this drink. Why? Well, in case you didn't know my nickname is Caffeine Guru and recently, when talking to energy drink companies, I sometimes call myself Mr. Guru. Anyway the flavor I had was Full On Lemonade and it sure did taste like lemonade. It was non-carbonated so it was super easy to chug the whole 12 ounces. This is one of the best tasting energy drinks I have ever had. Well, what exactly is in Guru Full On Lemonade? Well, apart from about 140 milligrams of caffeine you get from guarana, there is a 1,285 milligram energy blend consisting of guarana seed extract, panax ginseng root extract, echinacea flower extract, and gingko biloba leaf extract. So, not a bad blend, but I have seen better. And as far as the kick goes, well you can kiss Red Bull goodbye! This thing is awesome! It is not a super energy supplement, it just gets me up and running, just like they say it will. And it is non-carbonated and tastes great which are my two favorite things about Guru Full On Lemonade. Unfortunately my rating system only allows me to give superb ratings on the drinks that got me super energized, or the ones that tasted really good and have a good blend. So, all things considered, Guru Full On Lemonade gets a stellar 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...