Sunday, March 18, 2012

REVIEW OF STREET KING GRAPE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN


RATING: 7.3 OUT OF 10. 


     The energy shot market is slowly being transformed into a cornucopia of 5 Hour Energy clones. Fortunately, some companies try to deviate from the norm and create an interesting product. One such product is Street King Energy Shot. It may look like a normal shot, but it is actually endorsed by 50 Cent, and every purchase of Street King goes to feeding a starving child. I think it is a respectable cause, and their website tells me they have already fed 3.5 million children. Well done Street King, well done. Now let's find out if you make a great energy shot.

     Street King comes in a very clean, black, 2.5 ounce bottle. It comes in two flavors: Orange Mango and Grape. I went for the latter, since I'm more of a grape fan than an orange mango fan. After unscrewing the top, I slammed it back and was surprised by the pleasant flavor. Typically, grape flavored shots need a chaser, but not this one. I thought is tasted pretty darn good for a concentrate 2.5 ounce shot. A solid effort by Street King.

     What energy ingredients does Street King have to offer? Well, it has 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, and 464 milligrams of malic acid, caffeine, sodium citrate, and citicoline. It also contains gingko leaf extract. Sadly, the caffeine content is undisclosed and they only provide that "as much as a cup of coffee" nonsense. Personally, I think the blend could use a little work. How about throwing in some gaurana or more b vitamins?

     Despite my thoughts about the drink needing a better energy blend, I still received some solid effectiveness from this shot. I've had it on multiple occasions and received a decent boost every time. Once again, if you have a lower caffeine tolerance this should definitely work. Try it in place of your 5 Hour Energy and you may never go back.

     In a boring world of Red Bull clones and 5 Hour Energy clones, it's nice to see an energy shot that makes an attempt to step away from the pack. Even if it's something as simple as feeding hungry children, it's still something different. But, does Street King succeed as an energy shot? Well, it certainly is not breathtaking, but it gets the job done. In short, it's a solid energy shot.

1 comment:

  1. That is sufficient for me too. I can take it everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...