Sunday, June 28, 2009

REVIEW OF DIET PEPSI MAX


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 115 MILLIGRAMS PER 20 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 9.5 OUT OF 10!!!


I have had my eye on this drink for a long time, and today I finally got a chance to try it. Diet Pepsi Max is indeed a hybrid. A hybrid is basically a cross between a soda and an energy drink. Some examples are Vault, MTN Dew Game Fuel and Squirt Citrus Power. Some would argue that a regular MTN Dew is a hybrid and I couldn't say it isn't. But, enough background, on to the review! Another reason why I got this drink was because I needed a break from the sourness that is associated with energy drinks. Well, the taste was something I never expected. It tasted like Diet Pepsi! Wow, this was a big shock, I thought it was going to taste like applesauce. Before I go on, I would like to point out that the last few sentences were completely sarcastic, just in case you didn't know. So, we have established that it tastes like Diet Pepsi but with 115 milligrams of caffeine, how is that kick? Well, for just 5.75 milligrams of caffeine per ounce, I was more than impressed. And, as a bonus it was only like $1.50 and as another bonus, there is no crash because there is no sugar. I had low expectations for this drink and what I got was stellar for a drink like this. Well done Pepsi, well done. Its rating? A good hardy 9........and a half. Why? value and surprise, that's why. Before I go I just wanna say one thing. Is this a hybrid? Hybrid? Not in your dreams kid, This.....is an energy drink! Caffeine Guru out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...