Saturday, May 30, 2009

REVIEW OF MONSTER JAVA MEAN BEAN


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 15 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 10 OUT OF 10


This truly is one Mean Bean! I acquired the Java Monster Mean Bean on Thursday and drank it Saturday morning at around 9:40. The first sip I took didn't exactly help me in finding the taste but after drinking it some more I realized it is a very smooth vanilla latte flavor with no medicinal aftertaste at all. This drink is 15 ounces, 1 ounce less than the normal energy drink size. So, at first I was simply pleased with the kick, until it really kicked in. I started playing some basketball and then got the urge to run around my house a few times and do some suicides. As a matter of fact, I was so energized that I ran a 5k (3.1 miles) on my treadmill-my new record! This is a great, no fantastic alternative to the morning coffee or tea. It has 160 milligrams and a bunch if other stuff but I can't get past simply how long it lasted! It has been 5 hours since I drank it and it still feels like someone stuck pins in my eyelids to keep them from closing. And to think that this drink has absolutely no medicinal aftertaste and all really makes me want to just give this drink an award! I forgot to mention before that after the 5k I felt fine, I was just sweating. I could have ran around 4 or maybe even 5 miles before I really got tired. This drink, for now, has the longest most consistent kick I have ever had. I just can't comprehend how long this has lasted! I know I have said this before but dang it I will say it again. this drink is down right amazing! And I forgot to say that this drink sits wonderfully in your stomach. Ok, finally I will conclude this by giving it a rating! Drum roll please.................10 out of 10!!!!! Yes, Java Monster is one of if not the best energy drink out there. Of course I don't know that for sure since I have a lot more to try but it will be very hard to beat this beast of a drink! I know that my fingers aren't shaking but it was the combination of taste and kick consistency that just mad me happy! Wow that was the longest review of my life, but it is finally over. Or is it?

11 comments:

  1. addicting!!! expensive!!! headaches come when ya quit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink energy drinks in moderation and I do not recommend drinking 3 or 4 of these a day. I stick with only 1 a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great for driving while tired..other than that..wise to keep away.

      Delete
    2. I asked Google is 3 to many of Mean Bean monster n it sent me here. I'm addicted it's crazy so is my my husband

      Delete
  3. i love jave monster its definitely the number one in my book right now and the high lasts extremely long...make sure you drink it early enough for the effects to wear off because i find myself sometimes unable to sleep once i lay down for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've drank these every single morning for the past 8 months. I've lost almost 100 pounds since starting them. I have no appetite when I drink them so I don't eat and have plenty of energy to keep me going all day. I am a waitress and work a lot of double shifts. I will usually drink 2 during a double shift, one at the beginning of my shift and another towards the middle of the shift. The past 4 days I've been sick and haven't been drinking them and I seriously think I'm having withdrawals from them!! Is that possible? My head has been splitting since not drinking them and I feel all shaky at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely possible. You're suffering from caffeine withdrawal symptoms. My friends over at Energy Fiend have a great article that lists the symptoms of caffeine withdrawal. http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-withdrawal-symptoms-top-ten

      Delete
  5. Mean bean is extremely potent! An hour after drinking it I noticed my hands were shaking & later had trouble falling asleep. I just did not feel tired at all. I can usually handle my energy drinks but I don't drink them daily. Usually I drink a cup or two of black coffee. I am pretty surprised by the effects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love mean beans, the energy is amazing, as you said.. Out of all the monster drinks, this is my favorite! I usually drink one a day, sometimes maybe 2..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know someone who cant stop drinking these and can not afford them. So there is something in them that is addictive. Help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mean bean has me and boyfriend hooked

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...