Saturday, July 11, 2009

REVIEW OF HYDRIVE ENERGY CHEWS ORANGE BLAST


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER PACK.

RATING: 8 OUT OF 10!

Today, I received free samples of an energy drink called Hydrive. They have 5 flavors, maybe 6, and they have these little energy chews which is what I am reviewing today. Hydrive energy chews come in a cool little package and there are 4 to a pack. Each chew contains 40 milligrams of caffeine and 66 milligrams of taurine along with a gigantic plethora of vitamins. I saw a commercial for this once on the Hydrive website and it showed a women running and carrying a pack of those energy chews. Like all commercials, she had no problem getting that bag open so she could pop one of her chews in. To my amazement, the same thing happened to me. I hesitated for a moment and then proceed to rip the bag open. I was expected to be greeted with an impossible-to-open super glued bag, but instead the thing ripped open quite easily. At last. we come to the taste, and what a strong taste it is. I got a super orange flavor that was so strong. The first two were ok, but the second two were just weird and too strong. I also consumed them the wrong way. You are supposed to immediately take two and then take the third and hour later and the fourth one an hour after that. That is one strange way to consume something, because I took it all at once. The energy level came fast and hard and lasted about 30 minutes to an hour. And for the next 4-6 hours I had a moderate boost of energy. It was what I expected from something with 160 milligrams of caffeine and 264 milligrams of taurine. It is not bad, it's actually pretty good. But certaintly not the greatest. All in all, I will give it a solid 8. Nice job Hydrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...