Monday, April 04, 2011

REVIEW OF MAD CROC SLAMMIN CITRUS

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 40 MILLIGRAMS PER PIECE.

RATING: 7.6 OUT OF 10.

Yesterday, I told you that I decided to limit myself on how much caffeine I could take. I decided it was pointless and now I'm here reviewing another flavor of Mad Croc gum. The thing is, there's this new thing on my blog called Energy Product of the Month and every month I pick 3 to 5 nominees for the best product that month. If I can't review anything this month, then who is going to win the award? And of course I don't want to disappoint my 7,000 monthly visitors. I've got a lot of products left to review from Chemical Evolution, so stay tuned, this should be a great month. Here we have another flavor of Mad Croc gum, called Slammin Citrus. The packaging is the exact same as all the other Mad Croc gums except it is yellow to let you know what the flavor is. And speaking of flavor, this tastes like any other citrus gum out there. The taste is almost indescribable, but what I can say was that the gun felt pretty tough and there was some caffeine bitterness. But overall, I enjoyed this piece of gum. I don't think I would have it over the power peppermint flavor, but that's just me. Ok, moving on now to the energy enhancing ingredients list. 2 pieces contain 50 percent daily value of riboflavin, 100 percent daily value of niacin, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 80 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 80 milligrams of caffeine, and an undisclosed amount of taurine. So it has the signature energy blend of caffeine, taurine, and b-vitamins. Pretty good for an energy gum. After consuming two pieces and getting as much caffeine as a Red Bull, the effect is what I would call medium. It got me out of my morning slump a little bit and worked about as well as any other average energy drink, such as Red Bull. Overall, Mad Croc Slammin Citrus is just an energy gum that just so happens to taste like a cornucopia of citrus flavors, have a decent blend, and deliver a good punch. I think I'll give it a 7.6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...