Monday, June 08, 2009

REVIEW OF MONSTER


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10


This drink brings back old memories. This was the first energy drink I ever tried, even before I had my blog. My neighbor gave me a sip and it tore through my stomach like nothing. I hated energy drinks until I maned up and decided to make this successful blog. I really like to compare the taste to a Mountain Dew with a sour aftertaste. The only problem is that it is hard on your palette (roof of mouth). But the basic flavor is really Mountain Dew with a bold sour aftertaste. The energy level is pretty good, considering I took it before my workout. The energy is a good moderate level that lasts roughly 4 hours. Not bad, but it isn't really amazing by any means. So, I shall give this Monster a rating. Monster Energy gets a 7.5 out of 10 because of it being hard on the palette and the kick level not being where they claim it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...