Tuesday, December 29, 2009

REVIEW OF RIP IT LIME WRECKER


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.7 OUT OF 10.

I have always loved the line-up of Rip It Energy Drinks simply because the value is so great. I picked up this can for 1 dollar and 9 cents. Take that Monster! This drink is also very special. Why? Because this drink is, or was, the first magarita flavored energy drink. Sorry all you alcoholics, this one is 100% alcohol free. However, with a little vodka (or whatever you put in margaritas) it should make a great mixer. Anyway lets get to the taste shall we. When it first hit my palatte I was hit with a burst of refreshing lime that gives this drink a nice spark of flavor. I don't think I have tried any lime flavored energy drinks but I have to say, Rip It pulled the flavor off nicely. So before we get to the kick, lets talk about the energy enhancing ingredients. In one 16 ounce can you get 120 milligrams of vitamin c, 4 milligrams of vitamin b6, 800 micrograms of folic acid, 12 micrograms of vitamin b12, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 200 milligrams of caffeine, 200 milligrams of inositol, and 20 milligrams of guarana seed extract. After happily slamming down this margarita flavored energy drink I didn't feel much. Then after about 30 to 45 minutes, it finally started to kick in. I experienced a nice solid boost from Rip It Lime Wrecker which lasted around 3 to maybe 4 hours. The kick came mostly from the solid 200 milligrams of caffeine which is 60 more than a monster for a dollar less. Again, take that Monster! So to conclude, I will give Rip It Lime Wrecker an 8.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...