Friday, July 24, 2009

REVIEW OF GURU JUICY SUPERFRUIT




CAFFEINE CONTENT: ABOUT 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8 OUT OF 10.

Today I will review Guru Juicy Superfruit. Guru Juicy Superfruit is quite a neat beverage as it is 100% natural and organic and it says some cool juice concentrates like white grape, cane juice, and pomegranate. It actually took me about half the can before I finally discovered what I was tasting. To me, Guru Juicy Superfruit tasted like cranberry juice mixed with a little grape juice. Not bad, considering I am not the biggest fan of cranberry juice. And the best part is that it's non-carbonated so you can chug it so easily. Anyway Guru has some key energy ingredients such as approximately 140 milligrams of naturally occurring caffeine as well as gaurana, panax ginseng, gingko biloba, and echinacea. Unfortunately, Guru Energy doesn't say how much of each energy ingredient there is. If you wanna compare Red Bull to Guru, then Guru beats in hands-down. It has about 11.66 milligrams of caffeine per ounce, where as Red Bull only has 10 milligrams. Ok, so it's only a 1.66 milligram difference but it still kicks Red Bull's butt. The 140 milligrams of caffeine certainly woke me up, and lasted for about a couple hours. Not the biggest rush I have had, but then again 140 milligrams of caffeine isn't really something to brag about. Guru Juicy Superfruit gets a hefty 8 out of 10 for tasting good and being better than Red Bull.

2 comments:

  1. This stuff is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought is tasted pretty good and the kick wasn't bad. I wouldn't call it amazing but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...