Friday, July 24, 2009

REVIEW OF HYPE ENLITE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10.

Well what do you know, we have another Red Bull clone in our society. I know that all you other reviewers out there think that I have gone completely insane thinking that Hype is a Red Bull clone but just hear me out, you'll get what I'm saying. Apparently, Hype is one of the best tasting energy drink companies out there. In my opinion, Hype Enlite, which is the diet version of Hype, tastes just like sugar free Red Bull. I am sorry but to me it does taste like sugar free Red Bull. So, looks like we have another clone on our hands but what's in this stuff? Well, apart from 80 milligrams of caffeine, you also get 1,000 milligrams of taurine, and 25 grams of glucide which is something I have never heard of before. As for the kick, well Hype Enlite does beat Red Bull Sugar Free. I got an ample kick that lasted about 1.5 to 2 hours. Overall, this is a pretty good drink no matter what drink it tries to copy. Rating? 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...