Saturday, July 25, 2009

REVIEW OF GURU LEMON HONEY ICE TEA.


CAFFEINE CONTENT: ABOUT 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8 OUT OF 10.

There are many names for this drink. You could name it Guru Ice Tea, Guru Ice Green Tea, Guru Ice Tea Green Tea Honey Lemon, or even Guru Green Tea with Honey and Lemon. I chose to name it Guru Lemon Honey Ice Tea. Before taking my first few sips, I gave it a good shake and popped open the 12 ounce can. My nostrils were greeted with a pleasant green tea smell with hints of honey. I took a sip and got a nicely sweetened green tea flavor with hints of honey just like my nose suggested. While I was waiting a moment for any aftertaste I notice a little bit of bitterness creeping in but that's about all it did was creep. Thankfully there never was a bitter aftertaste so I presumed to chug away it's non-carbonated goodness. Each 12 ounce can of Guru Lemon Honey Ice Tea contains about 140 milligrams of caffeine along with gaurana, ginseng, enchinacea, and gingko biloba. As far as the kick goes, Guru still manages to smoke Red Bull. I got an ample kick that lasted a couple hours. Not bad, but nothing to brag about. Still it was quite refreshing which bumps up the rating from a 7.5 to an 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...