Thursday, June 14, 2012

REVIEW OF CINTRON TROPICAL AZUL-300TH REVIEW!

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 170 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 6.6 OUT OF 10.


     As you can tell by the title, this review is going to be extremely special. That's right, After nearly 1,197 days on the Internet, Addicted 2 Energy has reached 300 reviews. It really is incredible to see how far this site has come over the past few years. I still remember when I was extremely happy to get 1,000 views, now I'm happy to see 10,000 monthly views. I would like to personally thank each and every one of you for visiting my site, and I would also like to thank Dylan for helping this site reach 300 reviews. Now, it's review time. This one is on another flavor of Cintron, and it happens to be their most popular flavor.

     The flavor is described on the can as "tropical azul", or blue tropical in English, so I was eager to see what it might taste like. I'm not entirely certain, but it appears that Tropical Azul is a mix of acai and blueberry, with other berries lurking in the background. Remember, taste is subjective, so other people may think differently. I thought that Cintron did a pretty nice job with this flavor, and it was certainly better than the original.

     If you've read my last review, you'd know that Cintron doesn't have the greatest energy blend. Here's the full list again: 200 percent daily value of niacin, 100 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 500 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 140 percent daily value of vitamin b12, taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, and inositol.

     As mentioned in the preceding review, Cintron Energy Drink contains 170 milligrams of caffeine, putting it just slightly above the industry average. As you may have already guessed, this energy drink didn't really have a lot of effectiveness. Of course, this is due to my rather high tolerance, and this should work if your tolerance isn't high.

     Cintron's most popular flavor is, overall, a pretty decent energy drink. Its strong point is its interesting berry flavor, and its can design. Once again, the energy blend does need a little work, and that can be fixed by adding some guarana or ginseng. I am extremely eager to try the rest of the Cintron line-up, because something tells me this isn't their tastiest offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...