Tuesday, July 14, 2009

REVIEW OF BRAIN TONIQ


CAFFEINE CONTENT: NO CAFFEINE.

RATING: 8.7 OUT OF 10.

This is another one of those functional beverages that compete with Jones GABA. Brain Toniq is supposed to be a think drink and it has some crazy, yet cool ingredients. It has no caffeine and the only "energy" ingredients are 20 grams of carbohydrates and 20 grams of sugar. Anyway, Brain Toniq tastes somewhat like a lightly carbonated sweetened ice tea. This actually tastes really good and I wish it wasn't only 8.4 ounces. This is definitely one of the best functional drinks I have tasted. So, like I said before, there are some crazy ingredients in here that I really don't feel like typing. As far as the functionality goes, I did find that my brain was much more clear. It was like little workers entered my brain and power washed every random thought in sight. This is really a well-developed and fantastic functional beverage. If you want a drink that is healthy, gives you brain clarity, and tastes great? Go get some Brain Toniq and fuel your brain today. Brain Toniq gets a 8.7 out of 10.

6 comments:

  1. BRAIN TONIQ'S IMPRESSIVE, REASONING IS BELOW:
    1. Low In Sugar (Means less of a Crash)
    2. Taste (Compared to Most it's a 9)
    3. Price (Low) Look at the ingredients
    4. Who can benefit from it anyone who wants to increase their cognitive abilities, and their health at the same time.
    5. I see this Company as #1 within 3 yrs time.
    or maybe 2 ys ,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not exactly. With over 500 energy drink companies, it's nearly impossible to beat the big boys like Monster, Rockstar, and Red Bull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI , I would really like to know any possible side effects with this drink over a long use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really aren't any side effects to speak of since it is caffeine free. The only thing you may need to worry about is the 20 grams of sugar per can, but even that is natural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I USUALLY ORDER 4 CASES A MONTH, THE TASTE IS GREAT! THE ENERGY IS THERE! AND I CAN STILL CONCENTRATE! I OWN A BUSINESS AND THIS DRINK HAS GOTTEN ME THRU SO MANY FINANCIAL & PAPER WORK DAYS... NOT TO MENTION LIFE! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...