Wednesday, June 20, 2012

REVIEW OF GOLAZO JAMAICA

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 100 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.
Courtesy of Golazo Energy


RATING: 6.5 OUT OF 10. 



     When I first looked at Jamaica, I wasn't sure what to expect with it being labeled as hibiscus punch, which after later research I learned hibiscus was a flower. I envisioned a tropical type floral taste, something unique and light, something that'd be very good. I was very eager to try the drink in hopes of finding just that.

     It has some floral taste to it, but not as unique and amazing as i had envisioned. It tastes like a light, floral accented fruit punch (hence the name hibiscus punch?), and was very refreshing when chilled. Between the original and the mandarin, this, in my honest opinion, outdoes them both in taste, as well as how unique it is. One of the brighter spots of the last few months of energy drink sampling for me.

     Like the others, it only carries 100 mgs of caffeine, along with yerba mate, and then the usual ingredients like b-vitamins and guarana. And like the other two, it isn't as much as someone like me would want, but is ok for those seeking a light buzz. And I suppose the amount of caffeine is also appropriate for the targeted person, the soccer fan, but I wouldn't know.

     Golazo managed to impress me with another great tasting energy drink. While still lacking that ever so wonderful caffeine, they still have a drink worth trying here. I surely do hope I see these in stores soon, because I really do love the taste, and it'd be a shame not to have them around here.

Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...