Monday, August 03, 2009

REVIEW OF NERD



CAFFEINE CONTENT: 120 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10.

Yesterday, I got two four packs of Nerd Energy Drink shipped to me for free and today is the day I get to review them, so let's get started. Well, the taste of Nerd is somewhat hard to describe but I managed to put my finger on it. It is basically Mountain Dew meets green apple meets orange. So, it's pretty much a mix of orange, green apple, and Mountain Dew. And, it is lightly carbonated so when you chug it, your eyes water but it does not burn your throat. There is 10 energy and focus ingredients in nerd, and yes I will list them all: taurine, caffeine, glucuronolactone, guarana, inositol, L-carnitine, ginseng, vinpocetine, huperzine A, DMAE, and chinese gingko biloba. Quite a list if you ask me, and Nerd certainty gave me as much energy as I would expect from a 12 ounce beverage with 120 milligrams of caffeine. I would describe the kick to be good, but nothing over the top by any means. So, to conclude, Nerd tastes darn good, has some cool energy and focus ingredients and it has a good kick. Rating? 8.2 out of 10

3 comments:

  1. this drink says it good for your brain yet it has so many chemicals and preservitives in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink it personally to study (cheaper than aderal if you know what I mean), the focus and memory enhancers are natural root extracts not chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the chemicals and preservatives are what made you so terrible at grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...