Saturday, June 04, 2011

REVIEW OF HYPER NUTZ SWEET ONION ENERGIZED

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.

RATING: 7.1 OUT OF 10. 

Before I begin this review, just remember that I probably won't quit this blog for a very long time. I will certainly take vacations from reviewing, but I will never stop. I even wrote a couple of articles expressing my doubts of the continuation of Addicted 2 Energy. Those are now deleted because they were lies, flat out. Addicted 2 Energy lives on, and it is going to give you a review right....now. While I wait for the extra strength version of Hydrive, I thought I would try another flavor of Hyper Nutz. The humorously named product are energized almonds. They come in a few appetizing flavors, I will be trying the sweet onion. The laced almonds look exactly the same as regular almonds, but they have sweet onion flavored powder sprinkled on them. The high protein nut tasted fine, providing an adequate crunch and delivering a decent sweet onion flavor. My only complaint with this product is that I wish it had a stronger onion flavor. Maybe it's just me, so if you try some, comment below and tell me your thoughts. The energy blend is pretty simplistic, providing ample amount of caffeine, taurine, lysine, and ginseng. The thing that really caught my eye was "honey caffeine." I have absolutely no idea what this is. Is it different then caffeine? Does it come from honey? There isn't any caffeine in honey. If you know the answer, comment below. I'd be glad to know. Anyhow, the kick this product delivers isn't really what you would call adequate. The sub-par effectiveness is most likely due to the products low caffeine content. Now the official amount is unknown but I don't see these almonds having more than 60 milligrams (About as much as a cup of instant coffee) of caffeine per bag. To recapitulate it all, Hyper Nutz are an interesting product, and I can see them catching on in this caffeine fueled world. I just want to know what the heck honey caffeine is. 7.1 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...