Saturday, September 11, 2010

REVIEW OF SHOCK COFFEE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: OVER 50 PERCENT MORE THAN REGULAR GOURMET COFFEE.


RATING: 10 OUT OF 10.


In the ever expanding world of coffee, some people, like me, are noticing that regular coffee just doesn't really cut it. Fortunately for caffeine junkies like myself, there is Shock Coffee. It contains no added caffeine, but they select the most potent beans available to give you over 50 percent more caffeine then regular coffee. This indicates that if you drink 12 ounces of this coffee using the drip method, the caffeine content could top out at over 300 milligrams. Obviously I had to try it, so I pulled out my Beaners thermos, set my Keurig Coffee Maker for a full 12 ounces and brewed away. After waiting about 45 minutes for my coffee to cool down, it was time to take a sip. I like my coffee black, but sometimes the flavor can be so overpowering it will make me shudder with disgust. That never happened with Shock. I'm no coffee aficionado, but I can tell you that it my opinion it appeared the drink had a fair amount of body and the coffee went down smoothly. I have nothing to complain about here. It's a darn good cup of joe. I suppose there is nothing to say about the energy blend since I already mentioned the amount of caffeine in the product. So let's get straight to the kick. Wherever they are getting their beans, they work. In about half an hour I felt a massive rush come over me. I had a huge grin welded to my face as I had never felt this type of kick in a very very long time. I had to do something so I went downstairs, fired up the treadmill, and blasted through the mile in 7 minutes and 29 seconds. My recovery time was lickety spilt and I went on to play some Guitar Hero. The kick just doesn't quit. It's just ridiculous. Thankfully I have 3 bags of the stuff because I will be using it a lot. Heck, screw the Monsters and Rockstars and Red Bulls. Shock is my drink of choice. Final Rating? 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...