Sunday, February 21, 2010

REVIEW OF PIT BULL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH

Courtesy of Pit Bull Energy Bar
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 164 MILLIGRAMS PER BAR.

RATING: 6.3 OUT OF 10.

Deep in the darkest depths of my second drawer, I pulled out a flattened Pit Bull Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy Bar. I reviewed 2 of the 4 flavors back in late September, 2009. And as a matter of fact, this is my first review in about 17 days. Thankfully, Ubershot tells me that they will send samples of there amazing energy shot. Anyways, I digress, unto the taste. This energy bar isn't bad by any means, but it isn't a great tasting bar. It's chocolate chip cookie dough with some white "icing" around it. So, the taste is good but certainly nothing to brag about. However, the energy enhancing ingredient list is pretty good. It has 21.1 milligrams of niacin, 5 milligrams of vitamin b6, 6 micrograms of vitamin b12, 5.1 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, 164 milligrams of caffeine, 112 milligrams of guarana seed, 100 milligrams of inositol, and 50 milligrams of ginseng. So that is 1,457.206 and 9 energy enhancing ingredients which makes it pretty good for an energy bar. So does it work? No, it doesn't. Now I know what your thinking. Why does this not work but the other flavors did? You have to remember that that was 5 months ago and my caffeine tolerance has gone up quite a bit since then. Which is the reason why April 1 through 12 will be my caffeine detoxification. I will also be in Florida during that time. But to be honest I hardly felt anything with this bar. So, time to give it a rating. I will give this a 6.3 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...