Saturday, February 12, 2011

REVIEW OF ZOMBIE BLOOD

Courtesy of Think Geek
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 3.4 OUNCE PACKET.


RATING: 7.6 OUT OF 10.


Zombies have become a huge part of Internet culture over the past few years. Movies like Zombieland, and books like Zombie Survival Guide are just a few examples of Zombie Culture.  Now though, Harcos Laboratories has created a new chapter in Zombieism. Zombie Blood. The packaging is simply awesome. It comes in a packet that looks exactly like a blood packet except it's filled with green zombie blood. If I rated packaging, I would give it a 10. Anyway, it took me forever to open Zombie Blood. I even resorted to using scissors would resulted in quite the debacle with some spilling. Thankfully, my friend managed to get it open and we managed to get most of the liquid inside. The color is a think, opaque, fluorescent green. If you've ever played House of the Dead 2, the zombie blood is the same color. It's pretty awesome. I didn't think the flavor would be that great but Harcos did a pretty nice job with it. It tasted just like a lime flavored candy. If you like lime flavored candy, you should have no trouble liking this. It is quite sweet and good. Alright, so I've actually never seen the energy blend for this drink, so let's check it out together. We've got an 880 milligram energy blend consisting of d-glucuronolactone, l-phenylalanine, n-acetyl, l-tyrosine, glucose, caffeine, and dl-phenylalanine. I haven't quite finished yet though. It also has a 425 microgram enzyme blend which consists of amylase, lactase, cellulase, lipase, and protease. So the blend is nothing too substantial, but its got your basics. Well, except for taurine. With 80 milligrams of caffeine (the same as Red Bull), the drink provided a decent kick. Not the strongest on the market by any means, but still pretty good. And with products like this, do you really buy them for the kick? No. You buy them because they look awesome. And they taste pretty good. Overall, I have a fan of Zombie Blood. Novelty-wise I would give it a solid 47, but energy drink-wise I give it a 7.6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...