Tuesday, July 28, 2009

REVIEW OF GURU LITE

Courtesy of Guru Energy


CAFFEINE CONTENT: ABOUT 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10.


For my next review, I will be reviewing Guru Lite. Guru Lite is pretty much the same thing as regular Guru except is has only 10 calories per 8 ounce serving. It uses no artificial sweetener because it gets it's sweetness from a mere 2 grams of sugar per 8 ounce serving. I would have to say that Guru Lite was one of the best low calorie energy drinks I have ever tasted. Yes, it did taste a little artificial, but that didn't matter because it was quite refreshing. Guru Lite contains things like Gingko Biloba, Enchinacea, Stevia, Gaurana, and Ginseng as well as approximately 140 milligrams of caffeine per 12 ounce can. Not a bad amount of caffeine and it certainly perked me up a little but not enough to really get my motor running. Maybe if they made a high caffeine version with 50% more caffeine it would give me a big boost. But if you hate the sugary syrup that is an energy drink than I recommend you give Guru Lite a try. Rating? 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...