Tuesday, August 11, 2009

REVIEW OF AMP TRACTION



CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.3 OUT OF 10.

While I was at the local Meijer, I couldn't resist picking out an energy drink for me to try. The energy drink that I tried is called AMP Traction. AMP Traction is basically the grape flavored AMP and my friend once described the taste as if someone took a grape slushy and melted it into a liquid and then dumped a pound of sugar on it. I would have to disagree with my friend because I thought it tasted like grape soda but a little bit more sweet and it gives you a cotton mouth. Pretty good if you ask me, and so far, AMP has produced the best tasting energy drinks in my opinion. So, what makes AMP Traction tick? Well, it's got 3.4 milligrams of riboflavin, 40 milligrams of niacin, 20 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 40 milligrams of phosphorous, 140 milligrams of sodium, 296 milligrams of taurine, 292 milligrams of maltodextrin, 248 milligrams of guarana seed extract, 160 milligrams of caffeine, 144 milligrams of d-ribose, and finally 34 milligrams of panax ginseng extract. That is a total of 11 energy enhancing ingredients all tying in to make a nice eye-opener. This drink doesn't make you hyper but it wakes you up a lot and it keeps it energy level up for a while. I'm not sure if I will get any sleep tonight. Oh well, AMP Traction gets an 8.3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...