Wednesday, June 17, 2009

REVIEW OF JAVA MONSTER ORIGINALE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN

RATING: 8.5 OUT OF 10


It's official! I am the only energy drink review blog to review the Java Monster Originale. I think it is quite interesting how no one has ever reviewed this drink. I am not sure if Taurine Rules ever did but he deleted his blog so it wouldn't count. So, I cracked the can at around 11:30 in the morning and took a sip. The flavor is very similar to Mean Bean only there might be a bit more creaminess. Other than that it is pretty much the same. I'm supposed to give this drink a 10 out of 10 because it has the same energy blend that every Java Monster has but I am not going to give this a perfect 10, so on to the kick! The kick is definitely stronger than a regular cup of coffee and it did motivate me to workout. It has been 3.5 hours since I drank this and I am still pretty focused. Overall, this drink is pretty good so I will give it a 8.5 out of 10. Sorry about the small photo but that was the only one I could find.

**UPDATE, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO REVIEW ORIGINALE**

2 comments:

  1. NO YOUR NOT
    http://energyheaven.blogspot.com/2009/07/monsterjava-originale.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I put an update on it. See? I know I am not the only one. And if it wasn't for me you would have never reviewed it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...