Monday, September 14, 2009

REVIEW OF CRAKSHOT


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 2 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 7.2 OUT OF 10.

I know what your thinking. Crakshot. This is another one of those legal drinks that mock illegal drugs right? Wrong. Crak is actually an acronym that stands for Classic Rock Art Kulture. There are no references to the cocaine or any other drug besides caffeine. Now, Crakshot tells me that there energy shot tastes good. Obviously I didn't think that it would taste amazing. That is next to impossible for an energy shot. However, when I slammed Crakshot I got a sweet and tart lemonade flavor that wasn't all bad. In fact I consider Crakshot the best tasting energy shot I have had so far. This is the part that might take awhile. I am going to tell you the energy enhancing ingredients that are in Crakshot. It contains 20 milligrams of niacin, 42 milligrams of vitamin b6, 100% daily value of folic acid, 8,500% daily value of vitamin b12, 300 milligrams of taurine, 500 milligrams of glucuronolactone, 60 milligrams of malic acid, 1 milligram of n-acetyl-l-tyrosine. There is also an enzyme blend which consists of amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase. As far as caffeine content goes, there is 70 milligrams of caffeine and 700 milligrams of guarana seed extract which adds up to be 14o milligrams of total caffeine. In my honest opinion, I believe that a great way to test the ability of an energy drink or shot is through school. Why? Because in school you need to be focused, bright, and alert. And is exactly what energy drinks and shots want to provide. So, did it work? Well, I got a modest kick that lasted about 4 hours and it took awhile to kick in. Overall I give Crakshot a rating of 7.2 out of 10. It tasted good but didn't give me the boost I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...