Wednesday, May 12, 2010

REVIEW OF MONSTER HITMAN


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 240 MILLIGRAMS PER 3 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 9.5 OUT OF 10.

A few weeks ago I received an E-mail from a person who wanted me to review the Monster Hitman Energy Shooter. So without further ado, this one's for you. (Hey, that rhymes). Anyway this little bugger comes in a 3 ounce bottle so it is a little bit bigger than most energy shots. It is almost all black and it has a nice black screw on top. I screwed off the top and took a look inside. It is colored a lovely, bright, fluorescent green that is quite unique and interesting. I took a tiny sip and..........I am speechless. This is the greatest tasting energy shot I have had, bar none. It's sweet but not sticky and gooey. The flavor is delicious and it was so scrumptious that I didn't bother downing it in one gulp but instead I took it in two or three big sips. So without question, the best tasting energy shot I have had thus far. Ok, onto the list of energy enhancing ingredients. It has 3.4 milligrams of vitamin b2, 40 milligrams of vitamin b3, 4 milligrams of vitamin b6, 12 micrograms of vitamin b12, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 400 milligrams of panax ginseng, and a 5,000 milligram energy blend consisting of glucose, l-carnitine, caffeine, inositol, guarana, glucuronolactone, and maltodextrin. Incredibly, this tiny little 3 ounce bottle has 13 energy enhancing ingredients and a whopping 7,447.412 milligrams of energy. That is obviously the most milligrams of energy enhancing ingredients I have seen in any energy shot. But there is one tiny problem. Notice the first ingredient in that 5,000 milligram energy blend. It is glucose. A simple sugar. So that probably means the majority of that 5,000 milligram energy blend is just glucose. Now, let us quickly touch on some caffeine content. This tiny 3 ounce drink has 240 milligrams of caffeine. That is 50 percent more caffeine than a regular Monster only 13 ounces smaller. The concentration is 80 milligrams of caffeine per ounce making this bad boy the 22nd most concentrated energy shot. Ok, so it isn't that concentrated but nonetheless it is still a crap load of caffeine to put into a 3 ounce beverage. So, after downing the delicious shot, I sat and waited for a great kick. In about 10 to 15 minutes I did start to feel a buzz coming on. Surprisingly, the buzz wasn't jittery but it was good. No, I wouldn't say it was holy-crap-this-is-strong good, but just great. Solid. And it lasted quite a long time. Maybe 5 or 6 hours. Time to give this little bugger a rating. 9.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...