Friday, March 05, 2010

REVIEW OF AMP ENERGY JUICE MIXED BERRY


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 120 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.

Starting in February 2010, Amp Energy launched a new line-up of energy drinks called energy juice. The drinks come in 12 ounce resealable bottles and have 100 percent juice. Monster also makes a juice drink, but they don't have 100 percent juice like Amp does. The first flavor I tried was mixed berry. The two fruit juices used in this drink are orange and white grape. The flavor is a charming mixed berry with the orange being more punctuated than the white grape. The drink has about the same viscosity as orange juice. I was definitely impressed with the first flavor of the new Amp Energy Juice. The energy blend is less than what you are used to seeing in a regular Amp, but I guess they are trying to be healthy. It has 150 percent daily value of niacin, 150 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 150 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 150 percent of pantothenic acid, taurine, guarana seed extract, caffeine, and panax ginseng root extract. So that is an average 8 energy enhancing ingredients. The caffeine content is 120 milligrams per bottle, making this drink just as concentrated as a regular Amp. Except this one is smaller. I drank this in a very short period of time, and I have to say, it starts working very fast. The kick is described as a nice pick-me up without any jitters or crash. This drink perked me up right away and kept me focused throughout the school day. I think I will give the new Amp Energy Juice Mixed Berry a rating of 8.4 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I think we can approach all the natual resources like solar energy or win energy. But never waste all this good alternative that we have. Actually i visited a site called costa rica investment opportunities result very interesting most of all their natural resources this country presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, however I do not appreciate using this blog to advertise links. Especially when it has absolutely nothing to do with energy drinks.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...