Sunday, September 20, 2009

REVIEW OF BUMP


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 197 MILLIGRAMS PER 10.5 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 6.8 OUT OF 10.

For my 78th review I will be reviewing Bump. Bump describes their flavor as a lightly carbonated fusion of Pomegranate and refreshing Citrus flavors. I didn't taste any citrus but I did taste a rather sour Pomegranate flavor. It's almost a little too sour and it was difficult to finish the last 2 or 3 ounces. I am fairly certain that I would pass up the offer to drink another one of these drinks. So, Bump isn't the best tasting energy drink out there but what's in it? Well it has 26 milligrams of niacin, 26 milligrams of vitamin b6, 328 micrograms of vitamin b12, 13 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 1,312 milligrams of taurine, 328 milligrams of l-arginine, 197 milligrams of caffeine, 131 milligrams of green tea extract, 33 milligrams of acetyl-l-carnitine, 33 milligrams of glucuronolactone, and finally 33 milligrams of inositol. That is a whopping 11 energy enhancing ingredients. However, this drink does have two incredible facts. And by incredible, I mean bad. Just one 10.5 ounce can of Bump has 240 calories and a whopping 53 grams of sugar! So, this is one of the most unhealthy energy drinks I have seen but how is the kick? Well, for having 197 milligrams of caffeine in just 10.5 ounces (18.76 milligrams of caffeine per ounce) it isn't "oh my god I am bouncing off the walls" but it is pretty good. There is one thing I do not recommend doing after you have consumed Bump: Workout. I was literally jogging for 5 minutes when I felt my heart and it was beating pretty fast. So, Bump tastes too sour, has 11 energy enhancing ingredients, is one of the most unhealthy energy drinks I have reviewed (not that it matters) and you can not workout after having one. But it has a nice kick though. Rating? 6.8 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I happen to disagree, I have no problems working out after drinking a BUMP, as a matter of fact my joints don't seem to bother me like they do if I don't have one! The flavor is refreshing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you didn't say I sucked at reviewing energy drinks.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...