Friday, December 03, 2010

REVIEW OF ARIZONA RESCUE WATER ENERGY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.


RATING: 7.3 OUT OF 10.


Long time, no see huh? Due to Thanksgiving and school I did take a little vacation from reviewing energy drinks. Not much has happened since November 22, the last time I reviewed an energy drink. The only thing I can briefly discuss is my relationship with Bazi Energy Shot. By promoting there sales, I have two 6 packs on the way (supposedly). They haven't arrived yet, but maybe they will soon (feel free to take your time Bazi, no rush). All right, what do we have here? It's a drink created by Arizona in partnership with Twinlab. They call their concoction Arizona Rescue Water. There are several flavors that promote different things, and they only one reviewable is the Energy version. It has certain ingredients to help you boost your energy (more on those later). It comes in a greenish yellow 20.5 ounce bottle with a screw on lid. Taking a gulp, I get a refreshing watered down lemon lime flavor with Arizona Tea. I'm not entirely sure that I would take this over a Vitamin Water, but the taste still pleases the palate. This would be great on a hot summers day. I mention earlier about the ingredients that boost energy. Well, if you're an energy drink junkie, these ingredients will be very familiar. 51.25 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 51.25 percent daily value of vitamin b5, 51.25 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 205 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 533 milligrams of guarana, 89.6875 milligrams of green tea extract, and 35.875 milligrams of natural caffeine. This leads me to the caffeine content at the top of this post. I honestly don't think that's right. There is no possible way that over 500 milligrams of guarana and nearly 90 milligrams of green tea extract yields less caffeine per ounce than a Coca-Cola. Possessed By Caffeine put the total at 97 milligrams of caffeine. And since Possessed By Caffeine isn't trusted by me as far as caffeine content goes (sorry Big Red Boots, but your a little off sometimes, don't worry about it), I cannot put an amount at the top of the review. So I'll leave it as "UNKNOWN". The kick, however, isn't bad. It's a mild buzz and as I write this review I am more awake then before....at 10 o'clock at night. Oh well, good thing it's the weekend. 7.3 out of 10.

4 comments:

  1. Their vs There
    Than vs Then
    You're vs Your
    All right vs Allright

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the sentences with "there" are grammatically correct. "Their" is possessive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Example: (5th sentence) By promoting there sales,...

    Should be: By promoting their sales,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I didn't catch that sentence. Yes, that would be correct since it is possessive.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...