Saturday, November 14, 2009

REVIEW OF MONSTER JAVA LOCA MOCA


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 15 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.

So, this is my review of Monster Java Loca Moca. To start, this drink comes in a brown, aluminum 16 ounce can and has an iced coffee colored liquid inside. This drink tastes phenomenal and it is non-carbonated so it is easy to chug. The taste is similar to a Starbucks Mocha but it is more creamy than the Starbucks. Overall, this drink really pleased my palate like all the other Monster Javas. Well before we get to the kick, what is in Monster Java Loca Moca? Well, it has 450 milligrams of potassium, 3.1875 milligrams of vitamin b2, 37.5 milligrams of vitamin b3, 3.75 milligrams of vitamin b6, 11.25 milligrams of vitamin b12, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, 400 milligrams of panax ginseng, and a 5,000 milligram energy blend consisting of l-carnitine, glucose, caffeine, guarana, inositol, glucuronolactone, and maltodextrin. Wow, a really nice blend but did it give me the kick in the pants that I needed? Well, the kick was alright but nothing over the top. It gave me a mid-level boost that lasted about 3 hours. However, you have to take in to consideration that I am a caffeine junkie. I don't mean to brag or anything but I can ingest 500 milligrams of caffeine a day and still be able to sleep at night. So this drink should work pretty well for the average person. Rating? 8.4 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. Can you boil the water out of it to just get the pure energy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. It doesn't really seem like that would be possible.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...