Wednesday, January 13, 2010

REVIEW OF RIP IT CITRUS X SUGAR FREE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.



RATING: 5.6 OUT OF 10.


I am quite certain that this is my first review of a sugar free Rip It Energy Drink but I could be mistaken. Now, Rip It Citrus X tasted like a mix between carbonated sunny delight and orange soda. So does the sugar free version taste similar? Nope. I am not sure if it is the artificial sweeteners or what but this drink doesn't taste very good. It feels very harsh when it goes down your throat because of the extreme carbonation. Not to mention the delicious, artificial orange flavor is now replaced by a mixture of artificial sweeteners. Not good. Not good at all. Well it didn't taste very good but what is in it? It has 4 milligrams of vitamin b6, 800 micrograms of pantothenic acid, 12 micrograms of vitamin b12, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 200 milligrams of caffeine, 200 milligrams of inositol, and 20 milligrams of guarana seed extract. So at least the blend is not crappy like like the taste. But, how about the all important kick factor? Rip It Citrus X Sugar Free hardly had any effect on me at all. I felt a minimal increase in alertness, wakefulness, and energy. This drink has indeed disappointed me quite a bit. And that is odd because Rip It Energy Drinks have gotten an average rating of 8.50 on my blog (the second highest). Oh well, I guess every drink can't be at least decent. I will give this a 5.6 out of 10. Ouch!

2 comments:

  1. I completely disagree! I love the taste of the Rip-It Citrus X sugar free. To me this tastes JUST like orange soda and I cannot live without it....I won't drink anything else

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there enlies the problem. You've probably only tried that drink. Try another drink, perhaps you will enjoy it a lot more than Rip It. Personally, I love Monster Rehab at the moment.

    Avery

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...