Wednesday, September 08, 2010

REVIEW OF MONSTER IMPORT

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 186 MILLIGRAMS PER 18.6 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.


This is one of the latest products from Monster Energy. Apparently, Monster saw this can design in Europe and said they had to have it. It comes in a slim 18.6 ounce can with a unique resealable top. It's not a cap, but more of a sliding mechanism that I can't explain. I opened the can and took a gulp. The flavor is definitely traditional Monster, which, if you don't know what that tastes like, I don't know what to tell you. Monster has a very unique flavor to it, somewhat similar to a green apple flavored candy when it's at room temperature. It's much smoother when it's cold so I highly recommend not drinking this warm or room temperature. Moving on now to the energy enhancing ingredients list. Per can it has 230 percent daily values of vitamins b2, b3, b6, and b12. It also has 2,300 milligrams of taurine, 460 milligrams of panax ginseng, and a 5,750 milligrams energy blend consisting of l-carnitine, glucose, caffeine, guarana, inositol, glucuronolactone, and maltodextrin. I have to hand it to Monster, they really know how to make a great energy blend. In all, this can boasts an energy blend of over 8,564 milligrams. That's over 460 milligrams of energy blend for every ounce. It's over 15 milligrams for every milliliter. It's not as big as Monster Nitrous but it's still darn good. Ok, onto the kick. This Monster was a little bit bigger than an original Monster which means it has more caffeine. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to drink the whole thing, but I did manage to at least get 16 ounces down. Since my caffeine tolerance is pretty high, I felt that the kick was just average. Just a nice mid-level boost with no jitters or crash. I think the main question is would I recommend this drink over regular Monster? The answer is no, unless you want to pay extra for less than 3 more ounces of liquid and a sweet looking can. I say get the original. Before I rate the product, let me tell you about some products I will review in the future. I'm still waiting for EX drinks to arrive at my doorstep but it the meantime I will be reviewing the Arizona Fast Shot, Arizona Energy Low Carb, Arizona Rescue Water Energy, and if the samples get here their will be Shock Coffee, Pit Bull, and some new stuff from 5150. Until then, see you tomorrow. 8.4 out of 10.

3 comments:

  1. I think it tastes different than the regular monster...but that's just me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 61 yrs live in Alaska and have been drinking 1 import a day I like the taste the tall can is just to drink for me and I like that I can close the lid while driving I had some pulled pork with homemade beans and homemade tortillas washed it all down with my monster import need I say more

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...